Continua by Audio Damage
Audio Damage releases and updated for their Continua a Virtual Analog Synth VST
Continua is a virtual analog synth with a twist: a continuously morphable threesome of oscillators. With three interconnected controls defining the wave shape, Continua has a virtually limitless supply of waveforms, especially when you add cross modulation and noise in to the mix.
- The preset manager now closes when you double-click on a preset.
- Every last vestige of OpenGL removed; this should increase compatibility on Linux and in future macOS versions. It was already off on the Windows and iOS versions; we have removed it from the macOS and Linux versions as well.
- macOS payload is now Universal Binary 2, and Continua will run natively on Apple Silicon Macs.
- macOS minim version is now 10.12 “Sierra” due to digital signing requirements by Apple.
- Linux payload now includes the VST3 version.