Repeat Pro and Sempler Pro v1.2 Updates
Repeat Pro & Sempler PRO by Noiss Coko have been both updated to Version 1.2. For if your product download includes an Ableton Live Pack – To install simply remove the current installation from the packs section within Live and double click the provided .alp file.
New in Version v1.2 of Repeat Pro and Sempler Pro
- Fixed Mute and Skip values not being saved with Live/Max latest versions.
Repeat Pro Version v1.2
- Fixed Pong mode not playing immediately after Live session is reopen.
- Fixed Change slider not showing when Live session is reopen.
- Fixed Random (Repeat button) function sometimes being stuck with Notevalues when using Push 2 as control surface.
Repeat is a Max for Live MIDI effect, designed to easily program rhythmic and melodic patterns step by step, then played by synthesizers, samplers and other instruments, both inside and outside Live. The whole device is exclusively driven by a sixteen step sequencer, which among other parameters allows to set a different note, velocity, length, octave, control and delay amount for every single step.
Sempler Pro Version v1.2
- Fixed interface problems when using Push 2 as a control surface and more than one copy of Sempler.
- Delete button is now enabled when using Push 2 as a control surface.
- Changed FM and Delay Arrows design.
Sempler PRO is a polyphonic sample playback instrument, designed to create complex patterns by performing simple actions. The whole device is exclusively driven by its integrated sequencer, which among other parameters allows to set a different starting point, size, pitch, level and delay amount for every single step. Each configuration will then produce a continuous stream of fragments, played one after the other to generate a unique arrangement that results from the combination of these little pieces and bits of audio.
Pricing and Availability
Version v1.2 of Repeat Pro and Sempler Pro are available in your user account.
You must be logged in to post a comment.