Table of Contents
Eduardo Tarilonte Voices Bundle by Best Service
For only $199, get the Eduardo Tarilonte Voices Bundle (Affiliate Link) featuring 2 extremely powerful and versatile vocal libraries: Cantus and Mystica!
Cantus offers a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages. Cantus is a perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiances and music for films, documentaries, video games, and new age music.
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- Mmmh articulation
- A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be split into a total of 120 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants splitted into 400 phrases.
- 60 minutes of music
- 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.
- 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB.
Cantus is a unique choir library that aims for easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your fingertips in one patch.
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
- Unique „Numen Ensemble“ female choir with eight vocalists
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- 5 “True Legato” vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate “Mmmh”-articulation
- Powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- Words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- Combine words with True-Legato vowels – automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings
- Additional vocal effects
- New import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- Dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation
Mystica was designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica was recorded under identical conditions in Spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps.
Pricing and Availability
Originally $398, this must-have Eduardo Tarilonte Voices Bundle (Affiliate Link) is now available for just $199 for a few days. This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!