Voice of Wind: Audrey
Voice Of Wind: Audrey is the third volume in SoundIron’s modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.
This edition focuses on the wise and charming mezzo-soprano voice of Audrey Howitt. Her stirring, airy, and dulcet vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, operatic, folk, blues, and mythical vocal styles.
Voice of Wind: Audrey Features
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping, and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo, and root key.
- The fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- SoundIron Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls, and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size, and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with a customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
Audrey Howitt is a recovering attorney, licensed psychotherapist, opera singer, teacher, and sometimes, a poet. She teaches voice in the San Francisco bay area and is an associated voice teacher with several award-winning choirs. Audrey has a light, smooth, and flexible voice, with a pearl of wisdom and character which can only come from years of experience.
This library includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for bright and dark categories and 120bpm hummed category. SoundIron also included 20 sound-designed custom fx and ambient presets to expand your creative palette.
Pricing and Availability
Voice of Wind: Audrey is available now for Kontakt Player & NKS! You can purchase Voice of Wind: Audrey on sale now for only
$69.00 (MSRP $99) – Sale Ends February 9th, 2021.
You must be logged in to post a comment.