SoundIron’s Mini Saron
Mini Saron is a deeply multi-sampled tuned percussion library that captures the heart and soul of a tiny toy saron. The saron is a musical instrument of Indonesia, which is used in the gamelan. We played 8 of its metal bars with mallets and hammers to explore every nuance of its sound. This instrument was recorded with two microphone positions, with 10 round robins and up to 10 velocity layers per note. Finally, we created a wide selection of ambient soundscapes and all manner of creative sound design techniques to take this library to the next level.
This library includes a flexible modular user interface with hammer, mallet and various gliss articulations as well as 25 ambient soundscapes and atmospheric pads hand-crafted from the recorded material. You also get 20 custom sound-designed fx presets designed to inspire and unleash your creativity. It’s built for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Tuned percussion played with hammers and mallets, Glisses up and down
- 25 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 2,072 Stereo WAV files
- 1.22 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Pricing and Availability
Mini Saron is available now.