Update Available For Mixbox
MixBox has been updated to version 1.1.1 for Mac/PC users. This new version optimizes various functions and features as well as includes different fixes for issues some users might have experienced.
Of note is the addition of a sidechain feature to the new British Dynamics module, which was released in version 1.1.0. This is a compressor with a Gate/Expander function, which users have been requesting.
New in Mixbox V1.1.1
- Added sidechain feature to British Dynamics module
- Fixed British Dynamics not recalling Release values on VST3 sessions
- Fixed potential crash when duplicating a track with British Dynamics
- Fixed plugin latency compensation when using native bypass in Pro Tools and Cubase
- General reliability improvements
NEW IN V1.1.0
Added British Dynamics: A compressor with gate/expander functionality
Added new module and rack presets for British Dynamics
Optimized ConvoRoom resulting in better CPU performance
Added the ability to remove presets in the uninstaller
General reliability improvements
To get updated on Mac/PC, launch the IK Product Manager, go to Manage My Products, and use the Update button next to MixBox.