EXPLORING UNO SYNTH PRO WITH ENRICO DELL’AVERSANA
Join Product Manager Enrico Dell’Aversana for an in-depth exploration of the sounds of UNO Synth Pro from Synthesthesia 2021. Enrico covers the Oscillators, Filters, Envelopes, and more, showing you just what makes this a truly spectacular machine.
UNO Synth Pro gives you the power to create nearly any analog synth sound you can imagine. With its unique dual-filter, 3-oscillator paraphonic design, 256 presets, 64-step sequencer, studio-grade effects, expanded connections and much more, UNO Synth Pro breaks new ground for music makers.
- Huge real analog sound: 3 continuously variable waveshape oscillators with PWM, synch, FM and ring modulation
- Dual filter design: a new SSI filter plus the original UNO Synth filter for 24 possible modes, including serial and parallel routing
- Massive sonic flexibility: full ADSR envelopes + LFOs and modulation matrix
- Powerful control: 256 User-editable presets, onboard arpeggiator and 64-step sequencer with automation
- Onboard effects: 12 studio-quality effects in 3 simultaneous slots: modulation, delay and reverb, plus true-analog overdrive
- Advanced connectivity: noiseless balanced outs; USB, MIDI and CV/Gate I/O; plus audio input to filters, effects or outputs
Available in two form factors to suit all players’ needs—stage-ready with metal housing and premium Fatar semi-weighted keybed; or ultra-portable, USB-powered with capacitive keyboard—UNO Synth Pro offers everyone the next generation of analog sound design in a smart format that fits any space or budget.