TONE2 Audio Software Synth Warlock
Warlock is a mighty synthesizer that comes with a reduced user-interface to facilitate an efficient workflow. It offers high-end sound-quality and ships with 2140 patches. The random-button can generate an unlimited number of unheard, but useful sounds.
- Can create completely new sounds, but covers also traditional synthesis
- True high-end sound-quality for a low price
- Contains 2140 factory-sounds created by professionals
- Limited feature-set, but huge sonic range
- Low CPU-usage
- Suitable for beginners as well as experts
- Created by an established audio-developer with 25 years of experience
Warlock’s UI comes with a reduced user-interface to facilitate an efficient and fast workflow. You can dive into the different sounds by using the random-button to generate an unlimited number of unheard but musically useful patches. The sound engine comes with 84 oscillator-types (spectra) with over 14.000 waveforms. All spectra can be altered, morphed, and looped. Support of automatic chords, sub-oscillator, hyper saw, and ring-modulation. Limitable number of partials for warm and clean sounds
38 sonically different filter-types are included in the synth. You get access to digital types as well as analog ones with self-oscillation, from the UI a real time-display shows the current frequency-response. Many unique ones are available like Vocal, Aliaser, Resampler, Ringmod, Fractal, FM, Resonator & traditional filter-types: Low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch, EQs, and Phaser.
Warlock System requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Supported formats: VST 2.4 (64 bit), VST 3.7 (64 bit), Standalone
- Mac: macOS 10.11 or higher, macOS 11; Intel CPU or Apple M1 (native support)
Supported formats: VST 3.7 (64 bit), not compatible with Logic
User-friendly copy-protection: No cloud, no dongle, no need to be online
Pricing and Availability
Warlock is available now.