Hang Drum From Another Realm
UFO Tone is a multi-sampled metallic tuned percussion library that encapsulates a special hang drum from another realm. We recorded this instrument in the same location as Requiem Light Choir, Symphony Series Brass, and Alpha Organ. St. Paul’s Church in San Francisco has a beautiful and natural reverb that shines through and in combination with this instrument, it will surround you in a haze of lush & complex overtones.
- Two master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format
- Tongue drum mallet articulations in 2 microphone positions
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 2,201 Stereo WAV files
- 3.89 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility. You have control over swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more. We’ve also included 20 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you lots of creative options.
This library comes with an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 12 lowpass, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, modwheel, expression, after-touch, key position and step-sequencer table control. Our customizable arpeggiator offers a velocity table and control over arp direction, timing, swing, randomization and duration. We’ve included a key and scale lock system to constrain your notes to common scales and keys for easy melodic composition and live performance.
The interface is rounded-out by our modular FX rack panel, with 18 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 10 available slots, in any order that you wish. You’ll find classic phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more. The Reverb effect includes our favorite convolution reverb impulse responses, including 99 different rooms, halls, chambers and outdoor environments, plus another 40 custom FX impulses to radically transform the sound and open up whole new worlds of musical possibility. We’ve added a great bank of FX rack chain factory presets to get you started!
- Documentation Nathan Boler
- Artwork & GUI Design Spencer Nunamaker
- Editing & Mapping Chris Marshall & Gregg Stephens
- Production & Recording Gregg Stephens
- Sound Design Nathan Boler & Craig Peters
- Scripting & Systems Design Chris Marshall
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.8 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
Pricing and Availability
UFO Tone is available now for only $19 (MSRP $29) Hurry, this Sale Ends May 11th, 2021.