MIDI to Macros Made Easy
CoyoteMIDI extends the functionality of your MIDI devices to include keyboard and mouse input, including complex key combinations and multi-step macros.
- MIDI translations – made easy – A clean and intuitive interface that makes setting up translations effortless
- Key Combinations – Trigger any combination of keyboard keys that is physically possible with two hands
- Complex Macros – Build multi-step macros with CoyoteMIDI’s built-in scripting engine
- Not Just Keystrokes – Translate incoming MIDI messages to keystrokes, mouse clicks, or custom scripts
- Retrospective MIDI Recorder – Improvised a great melody and wished you’d hit record? Don’t sweat it. CoyoteMIDI saved it!
- App-specific – Choose to trigger a translation only when a specific application is running (or not running)
CoyoteMIDI will listen to your incoming MIDI message for the input, and your combination of keystrokes for the output, making simple MIDI hotkey translations effortless to set up.
Thanks to CoyoteMIDI’s in-built event buffer, you can retro-actively record MIDI performances and ideas without the need for a DAW. Enable “Live Audio” to hear what you’re playing with real piano samples. You can mark your favorites, or save as an external MIDI file via drag-and-drop.
CoyoteMIDI is currently a “public BETA” release. This means that it is not officially released yet and that features and functionality are subject to change as CoyoteMIDI continues the development process.
If you do download CoyoteMIDI, please join the CoyoteMIDI chat server on Discord to get in touch.