RipX: DeepAudio – The Major Update to Replace Hit’n’Mix Infinity
Hit’n’Mix Ltd launched a new App, RipX: DeepAudio replaces the legacy Hit’n’Mix Infinity App. By changing the name to RipX: DeepAudio, the developing company Hit’n’Mix highlights the additional crucial new features added in the now RipX audio platform.
RipX: DeepAudio is a free update for all existing Hit’n’Mix Infinity users. This new release dramatically improves audio separation, enables a faster and smoother workflow in addition to new effects and automatic processing capabilities. As an Existing user of Infinity, you should see an update window (below) when launching the legacy application.
New in RipX
- Uniquely fuses AI machine learning with algorithmic separation technology. Accurately separate voice, drums, bass, other instruments, and any sound like never before, down to the note, harmonic, and noise level. Bass drums, other drums, and percussion now editable as individual sounds. Vocal sibilants selectable and editable alongside the vocal notes.
- Ripping speed up to 10 x faster and greatly improved instrument recognition – speeds up audio transfer and DAW integration. The New Ripping Speed/Accuracy slider allows users to customize ripping options based on requirements and machine power.
- DeepAudio and DeepRemix modules available and tailor-made for most audio editing tasks – from professional music production, sound design, mix-fixing, noise clean-up, and dialog editing, to true audio source separation, stem creation, and song composition using most audio and video file formats (video macOS only).
- Pitch To Scale natural pitch correction – a new Effect that can be applied to a selection of notes to correct the pitch of performances, or via Set Musical Scale to automatically re-pitch to fit the scale in real-time.
- Improved Stems import/export options – new quick and easy Save Stems Only Ripper option creates individual Vocals, Bass, Drums and Other WAV stems. Export as Native Instrument’s Stems file format or other formats with layers grouped into stems.
- Improved Layers Panel – each layer now comes with stereo panning, Low, Mid, and High EQ.
- Live-edit and create Ripples during looped playback – experiment with effects, pitch changes, time-stretching and more in real-time.
- New Live Effects – Reverse, High/Low Pass Filters, Delay and Randomize effects added. Each effect’s strength can also now be controlled using a slider. Randomize updates chosen effects automatically during looped playback for quick inspiration.
- Drag & drop your own background images to view behind notes – to help set the right mood or create your own visual inspiration or vibe during creative moments.
- VST3/ARA and Pro Tools RipLink plug-ins included – for improved integration and super-fast transfer with most leading DAWs.
- Note Editor improved and re-named to Harmonic Editor – select, copy and paste regions, easier access to tools, and smoother workflow.
- Many significant and intuitive UI, editing, playback, workflow, rendering, and audio processing advancements.
Hit’n’Mix invented the revolutionary Rip audio format to store pure audio as a note and unpitched sound objects, which can edit with considerable ease and flexibility compared to traditional waveform-based formats. The new RipX platform has been developed to take advantage of the Rip format and allows for modules such as DeepAudio and DeepRemix to be seamlessly integrated into one application.
DeepAudio allows you to quickly and easily edit the core components of audio – notes harmonics, frequencies, and amplitudes. Any professional audio post-production editor, mix or mastering engineer, sound designer, music producer, remixer, student, or educator should take a look at this new tool for their toolbox.
DeepAudio uses AI isolation algorithms and a deep-ripping process to automatically deconstruct any audio file. A process that would normally require a team of studio engineers and dedicated equipment. Dive deep into your audio files and choose whether to fix, clean up or replace vocals, dialog, instruments, notes, sounds, or noise.
My Demo Session
To get to know this latest release, I did rip a track that was produced in 2020 (Video below). As you can imagine, I did have the original stems and Nuendo template. It was a good exercise to learn more about the enhanced features of RipX.
As the music track is quite long, the App estimated 11 Minutes to get the job done. Shorter tracks reduce the time spend to rip the track. If you did analyze a track before you get a prompt when loading a track, you could use the existing analyzed track.
When the file is imported and analysed you can easily change the scale of the whole song or an single instrument.
Adding chords to instruments that have not been recorded with chords. This is really useful and one of the many tools you can use to change further (sound design) and enhance your track.
Pricing and Availability
RipX: DeepAudio is available now, to celebrate, Hit’n’Mix are offering 30% off until the end of May 2021! RipX: DeepAudio is a free update for existing Hit’n’Mix Infinity owners.
You must be logged in to post a comment.