Ocean of Sounds Expansion
Touch The Universe released a new soundset: The Ocean of Sounds for Viper Expansion includes 94 of the most distinguished quality presets suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well-balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including modern and lush sequences, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and tasteful FX. The presets were designed to not only sound as beautiful as possible, but to have a high degree of expression with extensive modulation assignments via pitch-wheel, mod-wheel, velocity, and aftertouch.
- Includes 94 Presets
- The expanded version includes 30 MIDI files as heard in the audio showcases.
- For your convenience, patches are organized by type (bass, lead, etc) within the soundbank file.
- All patches are volume normalized. (They won’t clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
- Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for patches. Many patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
- Patches created in the latest version of Viper (June 2021).
- Easily installation procedure with detailed instructions with images.
There is also a MIDI expansion available which contains 15 awesome MIDI files that were used in the audio showcaes for just $5 more. Viper is an immaculate emulation of the famous access Virus hardware synthesizer and was created by Adam Svabo. It is one of the most amazing and best sounding synths currently available.
It is simply superb sounding and has plenty of its own unique character. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with and more than one time I’ve been surprised of its capabilities. Viper is for Windows only, NOT for Mac!
Ocean of Sounds is available now. Price = $15 for Presets Only and $20 for Expansion.