Voice of Wind: Connie for Kontakt Player
Voice Of Wind: Connie is the fourth volume in Soundiron’s modular female solo vocal series Voices of Wind. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy to use in any music or video production project that comes your way. This edition (Voice of Wind: Connie) focuses on the crisp and spirited mezzo-soprano voice of Connie Doolan. Her cheerful, silky, and polished vocal character effortlessly fuses jazz, cabaret, folk, blues, pop, and musical theater styles.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Soundiron’s Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls, and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with a customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
This library includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for bright and dark categories and 120bpm hummed categories. We’ve also included 20 sound-designed custom fx and ambient presets to expand your creative palette.
About CONNIE DOOLAN
Connie Doolan has been singing professionally for decades in numerous styles including swing/jazz, musical theater, cabaret, opera and folk. She performs and records with the Connie Doolan Quartet, a San Francisco Bay Area group that artfully blurs the boundaries of jazz and folk. The group’s CD, Haunt Your Heart (Fiddling Cricket) was released in summer 2006. She has worked as an actor in regional theater including the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Oregon Repertory Theater, CitiArts Theater, PCPA Theaterfest and Upon These Boards (featured vocalist in UTB’s world peace event Lysistrata Project at Berkeley Rep.)
As a singer, Connie has performed and recorded with the cabaret act Calliope, and Bay Area vocalists Sylvia Herold and Patrice Haan in their Mehitabel trio. She has also performed and/or toured with: the Magic Theater (“Caliban Dreams,” opera); the Pentatonics (Orff-based performance ensemble); Z Space Theater (“Ariadne,” musical theater); Orpheus Ensemble (world music ensemble); The Mighty Avalanche Choir (folk-bluegrass-gospel band) and the Calling All Choir. Connie is a sought-after vocal instructor and teaches music to children as well as adults. She has taught at various music camps including Lark in the Morning in Mendocino, California, B.C Swing Workshop, California Coast Music Camp and Puget Sound Guitar Workshop in Washington.
Voice of Wind: Connie is made for the Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with all NKS standard hardware.
Pricing and Availability
Voice Of Wind: Connie is available now and on sale for only $69.00 (MSRP $99) – Sale Ends July 6th, 2021
You must be logged in to post a comment.