Five Iconic Key Based Instruments That Recreate Those Classic 60s/70s Jazz, Funk & Rock Vibes!
Designed in a 3D world of charm, character, and creative inspiration. This collection has been sampled with the utmost care and attention to how each instrument acts and sounds in real life. With a hands-on approach to sound manipulation, you’ll feel you are sitting in the room with these original vintage rarities.
“Vintage Keys Collection” (Affiliate Link) features five iconic keyboard instruments that have been faithfully recreated from the originals in meticulous detail:
- Stage Piano MK1 – a take on the much loved and highly sought after Fender Rhodes Mark 1. Complete with an effects chain, release triggers, 3 round robins & 4 velocity layers. From very delicate & light, to hard and biting.
- LiTz – this time a take on the equally sought after Wurlitzer keyboard. Complete with an effects chain, pedal up & down tones for added realism and in built vibrato.
- The Bull – here Insanity Samples tackle the Moog Taurus. a powerhouse bass synth designed in real life to be used with the feet. With signature presets, and the ability to use a powerful 2 oscillator starting point along with the classic synth parameters found on the Taurus to sculpt your own unique bass tone.
- Chorda Keys – a slightly more niche and unique take on the Phili-corda. An electric organ with such warmth and soul to its tone. With a wealth of sound manipulation possibilities, this is a real fun little instrument to get stuck into.
- Autoccordion – not anywhere near as well known or widely used as the likes of the Rhodes or Wurli, the Autoccordion is a take on the J.Busilacchio electric organ. Such a unique sounding little beast. With an automatic air pulling system, it’s an accordion on acid. An awesome instrument to behold, and a fantastic bass/chord buttons section.