CINEMORPHX by Sample Logic Review
CINEMORPHX (affiliate link) is layering sounds and dynamically manipulate them in an avant-garde way. It is a very usable collection of waving, growing pads, huge impactful drums, and loops.
You download the library with the Connect by Continuata. The library requires Kontakt 5 Player or Kontakt Full Version 5.5 or higher, you need 30 GB free disk space.
CINEMORPHX (affiliate link) puts different layers of sound in motion. The sound content originated from older products from Sample Logic like Ambiences, Impacts, Rhythms. Sample Logic combined their best selling libraries and added a highly productive Interface. Sample Logic did produce 6000 new sound presets. It is a collection of massively shaped and treated sounds, targeted at producers and composers.
CINEMORPHX includes over 3,200 sound sources, 900 sound cores, 4,000 instruments.
Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion
- Bizarre – Unusual and experimental with a wide variety of motion and effects
- Dark – Mysterious – Spooky, haunting, frightful, setting the tone for darkness and fear
- Electronic – Effectual – Consisting of synthetic elements Mixed Emotions – Confused and blurred moods
- Stingers – Ambient gestures with transient impact
- World – Organic – Consisting of real-‐world elements such as voices, flutes, etc.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-‐synced arpeggiator driven melodic loops
- Organic – Melodic instruments derived from or invoking the sounds of acoustic instruments
- Pads – Melodic and harmonic instruments with extended timbres
- Synth -‐ Morphed variants on synthesizer sounds
- Traditional – Melodic instruments derived from traditional and ethnic instrument sounds
Sub-‐categorized percussive and melodic sequences
- Action Packed
- Electronic – Effectual
- Hat – Lite
- Melodic -‐ Harmonic
- World Organic
- Arpeggiated -‐ Customizable tempo-‐synced arpeggiator driven percussive loops
- Impacts -‐ One-‐shot percussive hits.
- Kits – Multi-‐hit collections of percussive sounds
- Traditional – Percussive instruments derived from traditional and ethnic instrument sounds
- Transitions -‐ Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas