Tines & Echoes is an inspiring and distinctive series of bespoke, hand-made instruments for Kontakt 6 Player. Tines & Echoes is a unique hand-crafted tuned percussion instrument created by instrument designer and sound sculptor Bart Hopkin. It’s a pentagonal sound box with 25 chromatically-tuned metal tines, each with a pair of sympathetic strings spanning the soundboard. Rather than tuning the strings to their respective tines, they are tuned randomly so as to resonate in exciting and unpredictable combinations.
When the tines are plucked, they produce a sharp, crisp water-drop sound that reverberates through the sympathetic strings and across the instrument in a soft ghostly ring, reminiscent of the celestial wash you hear when playing the un-dampened top octave of a piano. It’s Made For Kontakt 6 Player and is compatible with Komplete Kontrol and S-Series hardware.
Tines & Echoes is on sale now for only $29.00 (MSRP $39) The current Sale Ends May, 14th 2019. After purchase, you download the library with the help of the SoundIron download and Installer tool.
HOPKIN INSTRUMENTARIUM : TINES & ECHOES Specs
- 1 Master NKI instrument bank
- 20 Custom sound designed FX and ambient presets
- 25 Chromatic plucked notes with two microphone positions
- Percussive knock effects and 23 bonus ambient effects, pads and drones
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 3,373 stereo samples
- 4.05 GB Installed
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.