DrumCore 4 Ultra includes a large number of ready to use and substantially performed drum loops and fills, very usable MIDIs and exceptionally good sounding drum kits. If you are new to DrumCore take a look at our DrumCore 4 Ultra Review.
Overall DrumCore 4 Ultra is a unique tool to add the world’s top drummers in your productions and even edit the performance or change the used drum kit. If you are a mix-engineer, who need to replace a badly performed drum in your track, a songwriter who needs a drummer playing parts of the score or a producer who want to add some exceptional (virtual) member to the group of musicians they are promoting.
With DrumCore you can establish your drum track and different from so many other tools the result is performed in an excellent way and top sound notch.
DrumCore 4.3.4 Works with macOS 10.14.5 and Many New DAW Versions:
The DrumCore 4.3.4 Compatibility List has been updated with macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave) and several recently released recording software (DAW) versions. Highlights
- Pro Tools 2019.5 (Mac and Win: AAX) works great!
- Logic Pro 10.4.4 (Mac: AU) works great!
- Digital Performer 10 (Mac: AU/VST3 and Win: VST3) added VST3 support, and all is working great!
- Studio One 4 (Mac: AU/VST3 and Win: VST3): AU is fully functional with DC4 on Mac. As a VST3 plug-in, regular stereo out for DC4 is working great on Mac/Win (not multi-out).
- Ableton Live 10.1 (Mac: AU and Win: VST3) AU is fully functional with DC4 on Mac! Live’s new VST3 support on Windows is fully functional with regular DC4 stereo out (not multi-out).
- FL Studio 20 (Mac: VST3) is a welcome addition to the DC4 compatibility list and works great! FL Studio 20 (Win: VST3) is not on the compatibility list yet because, although audio and stereo-out are working well, there are MIDI issues that we are looking into.