Haunted Choir by FluffyAudio
Following an established Halloween tradition, FluffyAudio launched in 2019 Haunted Choir. This is a little mini Dominus, with the female singing UUU and MMMs which happen to be a very cool way to create Halloween style soundtracks.
FluffyAudio has a story to tell how Haunted Choir did surface from the dark: It was a dark and stormy night.
Me and Paolo were just back from a really long and difficult recording session with the choir and we were driving back home. We could barely see the street and even hearing each other was a challenge, due to the beating rain that was shaking the car as never before. After three hours of aimless driving into the misty rain, we had to give up in front of the harsh reality: we were completely lost.
Suddenly a lightning bolt cracked just nearby the car, we lost control and the car got bogged down in the muddy field. Luckily enough, we were close to an old mansion that at first glance seemed to be the right place to ask for help. Three times we knocked at the huge wooden door, but nobody answered. As we were bitterly turning back, the door opened with a sinister squeak and we found ourselves into a dark, gloomy, old-fashioned hall. Nobody was there but we could distinctly perceive a distant voice humming somewhere in the guts of what little by little was turning out to be a real crumbling castle.
Driven by curiosity, we went inside with a mix of dread and excitement, guided by the distant voice that welcomed us.
Great was our surprise when, after a dusty chamber full of carpets, old statues and scary armors, chasing the increasing sound, we ended up in a strange marble room with a sinister organ that resembled the one we sampled at Pasquini’s hall. There, a choir of desperate ghosts souls was humming in a circle (we then realized that they were making really smooth Polyphonic Legato Transitions). They were the restless souls of a 19th-century female choir which, awakened from our real choir sampling session, called to be sampled to be freed in peace forever.
- 2 GB ncw compressed sample pool
- Polyphonic Legato
- 4 mic positions
- 2+ octaves note range (C2 > E5)
- Uuu and mmm female articulation
- Custom convolution reverbs
- Sampled in a warm concert hall
AURORROR was released by FluffyAudioduring in the past Halloween Season. It is a Halloween themed version of AURORA.
- 850 MB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format)
- 630 Samples (44Khz/24Bit)
- 25+ NKI Presets
- More than 25 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments)
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 3 layers of sound sources
- Total control over the sound sources
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM)
- Unique chain of custom effects
- Atmospherizer effects
- 18 unique Convolution IRs