Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording by Evenant
This is it, the doors for “Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording” (Affiliate Link) are open! All existing students in the course get this upgrade for free and should see the course in their account in the coming hours.
From Idea To Finished Recording (Affiliate Link) has recently gotten a big facelift. Here are some of the things Evenant have improved
- Over 6 hours of fresh, new content
- A streamlined, restructured curriculum
- An 8-week course structure
- Private FB group to discuss and engage with others and the tutors
What You Get In The Course
- 8 Modules Covering the Entire Cinematic Music Workflow
- Assignments And Exercises to Accelerate Your Learning
- Private Cinematic Music Facebook Group
- Over 26 Hours of Video Content
- Over-the-shoulder creation of a full cinematic track
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Cinematic Music – From Idea To Finished Recording
Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording (Affiliate Link) is the starting composer’s complete guide to mastering all the fundamental principles of composing, orchestrating and producing modern cinematic tracks.
From writing memorable themes to effective harmonic progressions, structuring your tracks into pleasant sonic journeys, and mocking them up using modern sample libraries – we will cover everything you need to know to make your musical ideas come to life.
Through 26 hours of video content, you will be guided through the process of creating modern cinematic music in the style of Hans Zimmer, Two Steps From Hell and Brian Tyler – from coming up with the first ideas to the finished recording is done.