Dark Piano by Replika Sound Updated to Version 3
Dark Piano is the beginning of a series of Replika Sound libraries that have been designed to provide an expansive range of dark and suspenseful textures whilst providing controls to allow the composer to easily invent unique sounds.
This library is both a WAV Sample Pack and a series of Virtual Instruments. The sounds comprise a large collection of Glissandi, String Scrapes, Deep Booms, and Sub Rumbles, all manner of Metallic Clangs, Beats, Chimes and Resonances, Mid-range and High Metallic and Wooden Percussive Hits, and other interesting Textural Sounds and Loops.
The initial recordings for this instrument were made by acting directly on the strings of a 1963 Kemble MinX piano. Hours of sound design followed to create a variety of dark sounds contained in this library.
Dark Piano Version 3
- Fully Re-Mastered Samples
- Now WAV Samples for direct placement into DAW
- New AUDITION Player for Kontakt
- Loops Player for Kontakt
- All Samples are laid out over the Keyboard – 1 Sample per Key
- Play a Sample
- Click a Button on the GUI
- The Sample is added to a Sample Group and spread out across 2 Octaves
- 4 Sample Groups in total each with individual Controls and FX
- Master Filters and Envelopes
- Tempo-Synced Pulse Gate and Filter Gate
- 4 Master FX Units – 4 Band EQ, Compression, Delay, Reverb
Dark Piano Requirements
- Full Version of Kontakt 5.3.1+ is required to use Audition and the Other Players
- RSSD01 requires 3.45 GB of hard drive space (WAV files)
- Available as Direct Download only
Existing Customer of the library received a FREE update, if you are new to Dark Piano the MSRP : GBP 28. Sale : GBP 12.00 / USD 17.00 / EUR 15.00 until 6th March