Synclavier Digital Synclavier Go! iPad App
Synclavier Digital released Version 1.30 of Synclavier Go!. Synclavier Go! is directly descended from the codebase of New England Digital’s seminal Synclavier® II Digital Synthesizer.
Synclavier Go! Features
- Over 900 Authentic Original Synclavier sounds
- Another 100+ Featured Artists preset sounds
- Custom Multi-track Mixes
- Harmonic Additive Synthesis Engine
- MIDI, MPE, AUv3, Audiobus, Ableton Link supported
- Soundfle support
- iCloud support for saving timbre patches
- Superior Touch UI
- Multi-layer Effects
- Integrated Tour “how-to” pages
Synclavier Go! Specs
- Runs on all models of iPad with iOS9 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, etc. but we highly recommend ios11 or higher.
- Up to 12 Partial Timbres
- 16 MIDI Tracks for outboard sequencing (multi-timbral)
- Theoretically unlimited voices (depending on iPad processor speed)
- MIDI in: for keyboard, pitch bend wheel, and other interfaces
- MPE MIDI compatible for expression devices such as Roli’s Seaboard keyboards
- AUv3 client included for use with GarageBand, NanoStudio 2, etc.
- InterApp and InterDevice audio support
- AudioBus 3 and Ableton Link Support
- Sample playback and looping supporting multiple formats (aac, mp3, alac, wav, pcm, caf)
- Audio out: Up to 24-bit stereo at 44.1Khz or 48kHz (tracks mixed), through headphone jack / lightning or USB
- Built-in 3 Octave touch keyboard
- Repeat, Arpeggiate, Portamento (Legato) functions can be set per timbre
- Supports Polyphonic and Monophonic modes with Retriggering settings
Synclavier Go!’s interface is necessarily deep with a steep learning curve by association. And yet once climbed it is highly rewarding. Readily going against the grain of today’s loop-based soundalikes, skilled operators of Synclavier Go! can creatively manipulate existing Timbre presets to quickly create new ones. On that very note, samples — Soundfiles in original ‘Synclavier-speak’ — can now be mixed into a Timbre to add richness and excitement to any sound.
Samples can be loaded by Synclavier Go! users through iCloud with support for many formats, including AAC, ALAC, CAF, FLAC, and MP3 at various bit-depths and sample rates. Ready to go is a carefully curated collection of 116 original New England Digital-era Soundfiles in studio-quality 24-bit/48kHz lossless format, alongside a new Featured Timbre Artists library by sound designers Indie Moon, two Parisian singers specializing in melodic modern synth-pop as huge fans of Eighties electronic music.
Version 1.30 of Synclavier Go! is available for free to existing owners, otherwise, it can be purchased and directly downloaded from the App Store priced at $19.99 USD (Tier 20) from here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.