Oceania II by Performance Samples
Oceania II is a choir built for thematic writing and improves upon original Oceania (See our Oceania by Performance Samples Review) with twice the ensemble size, more syllables, and two speeds of releases (the faster of which helps for fast phrases). The library was created using phrases chopped out of connected performances (for many assets, including the releases), resulting in patches that provide spontaneity, energy and syllable cohesion. Multiple speeds of releases in combination with intricate programming methods allow flexibility with phrase length and faster phrases.
- 100 singers (50 women and 50 men, recorded separately)
- Twelve syllables
- Two speeds of releases which trigger in depending on playing speed (allowing more fluent fast phrases)
- Created using phrases chopped out of connected performances
- Two release suffix types (per speed): normal and ones ending in “-s”
- Recorded in a hall with 2 mic positions (close and decca)
- 48kHz / 24bit
- NCW-compressed, ~3.58 GB total
- Built for Kontakt 5.8.1 and above – full, retail version of Kontakt required
Pricing and Availability
INTRO LOYALTY PRICE: $99 (if you own the original Oceania, use this code at the end of the checkout process [before confirmation], applicable & valid only within the intro period: oc2loyaltydiscount)
INTRO PRICE: $149 (for those who don’t own the original Oceania) FULL PRICE (AFTER OCT. 9TH 2020): $219
You must be logged in to post a comment.