David Oliver’s Shake | Behind The Scenes (BTS)
In this video, David Oliver takes you behind the scenes and gives you insight into the instruments and process of how he worked on the new David Oliver’s Shake library.
Soundiron’s The New Shake 2.0
David Oliver’s Shake is a comprehensive collection of 95 shakers, tambourines, rattles, and bells from all over the world. This deep and stylistically expansive sample library focuses on live performed grooves, fills, flourishes, rolls, and individually sampled hits by British instrumentalist and media composer David Oliver.
- 10 Multi-sample NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 11 Loop NKI instruments banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 35 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 26,504 stereo samples
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format for Kontakt presets.
- 7.41 GB Installed (10.1 GB Uncompressed)
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.