Arturia New FX Collection 2 – an Expanded Comprehensive Production Suite
FX Collection 2 is an inspiring suite of plugins combining the analog warmth of vintage effects with the creative flexibility of modern audio enhancers, putting exceptional studio-quality sound in the hands of musicians and producers of all styles and abilities.
Spanning everything from classic analog compressors to timeless contemporary reverbs, each effect has been hand-picked, meticulously modeled, and creatively enhanced – giving you everything you need to professionally mix, master, and customize every aspect of your sound.
New in FX Collection 2
- 7 new FX plugins – FX Collection 2 has increased in size from 15 to 22 plugins, including Bus FORCE, Comp DIODE-609, Phaser BI-TRON, Chorus JUN-6, and more.
- Delay TAPE-201 new preamps – Delay TAPE-201 now has multiple preamp options: no preamp, the original RE-201 preamp, and a newly-modeled Germanium preamp for that signature crunch.
- 200 new presets – Enjoy freshly-designed presets for almost every plugin in the collection, making it easier than ever to tweak on the fly and find the sonic magic you need.
- NKS ready – Every title in FX Collection now works with Native Kontrol Standard for a fluid workflow alongside the rest of your virtual instruments and effects.
- Enhanced in-app tutorials – Get familiar with each plugin with newly integrated tutorials and tips, covering every parameter and component in detail.
- Refined preset browser – FX Collection 2 features the same intuitive preset browser as V Collection, offering streamlined browsing, filtering, and saving of your favorite presets.
Arturia New FX Collection 2
22 of the finest audio tools, hand-picked for their unique character, engineered to perfection and respectfully enhanced to surpass traditional studio equipment – delivering exceptional sound in an instant.
- Bus FORCE – A powerful original parallel processor with 4 distinct modules: Filter, EQ, Compressor, and Saturation. Your new go-to mixing plugin.
- Comp DIODE-609 – Based on the iconic British Neve™ stereo compressor and limiter with a distinctly characterful crunchy response – great for drums.
- EQ SITRAL-295 – A classic stereo EQ with gentle musical curves and a warm transistor feel, based on the classic ‘70s Siemens™ broadcast console.
- Chorus DIMENSION-D – Simple 4-mode operation for beautifully smooth stereo chorus in one click, with perfectly emulated BBD warmth.
- Phaser BI-TRON – An elusive dual phaser that oozes boutique guitar pedal charm, with two phasing circuits and advanced routing options.
- Flanger BL-20 – A rare & unique studio gem that goes from faint stereo width to out-of-this-world compound modulation in no time.
- Chorus JUN-6 – Based on the classic Juno chorus for massive stereo richness, analog warmth, and subtle movement at the touch of a button.
- Comp FET-76 – The most coveted studio compressor ever made, known as the unit that makes everything sound better. Perfect vocals and instruments every time.
- Comp TUBE-STA – A reimagining of the legendary vacuum-tube powered Gates® STA-Level, a secret weapon for bass and vocals since the ‘50s.
- Comp VCA-65 – The ultimate rhythm section compressor, Comp VCA-65 is a hard-hitting solid-state VCA compressor with a modern twist.
- Delay TAPE-201 – Organic, tape-saturated delay and metallic spring reverb at its finest, this is the echo box to end all echo boxes.
- Delay MEMORY-BRIGADE – The iconic lo-fi delay known for its beautifully dark tone and swarming feedback, enhanced for today’s ambient needs.
- Delay ETERNITY – An exciting original delay effect with huge modulation and textural capabilities – an innovative tool for the modern producer.
- Rev PLATE-140 – A luxurious, rich, smooth plate reverb known for its mix-ready clarity, retrofitted with futuristic features.
- Rev SPRING-636 – Enhance any sound with a vibrant, slappy, squelchy spring reverb that sounds so real, you’d swear you could kick it yourself.
- Rev INTENSITY – Lose yourself in a totally new type of reverb. It combines cinematic sound with in-depth modulation and sound shaping.
- Pre 1973 – The iconic ‘70s Brit sound, a staple in the world’s most renowned studios, perfectly recreated for the modern producer.
- Pre TridA – One of the most prized, rare, and exclusive channel strips ever made, known for its musical EQ, reborn in your DAW.
- Pre V76 – The finest vintage tube preamp & a sound that defined ‘60s pop music, known as ‘The White Album Sound’, reborn in exquisite detail.
- Filter M12 – The legendary Oberheim® Matrix-12 filter, reworked with programmable modulation and advanced controls.
- Filter MINI – A plugin recreation of Dr Moog’s famous 24dB per octave low-pass ladder filter, updated with exciting new features for the modern music maker.
- Filter SEM – Taken from Tom Oberheim’s pioneering synth design, this is simply one of the best-loved filters of all time.
Pricing and Availability
To celebrate this release, Arturia is running a special intro offer: FX Collection 2 is be available for the exclusive price of $299/299€ (instead of $399/399€). In line with Arturia’s tradition to reward loyalty, Customers who already own Arturia software or hardware are eligible for exclusive discounts and crossgrades, with prices starting from $49/49€. This intro offers ends on June 25th, 2021.
You must be logged in to post a comment.