TriceraChorus Pedal – A World of Swirl
Reverberating with lushness like the jungles of the Cretaceous Period, TriceraChorus by Eventide is an innovative pedal that features three chorus voices and three unique effects. These include Bucket Brigade-style chorusing plus MicroPitch detuning for a thick stereo spread in addition to pulsing waves modulation on your instrument or voice!
The “Swirl” footswitch has never been easier–it adds psychedelic flanging paired up nicely with phasing when turned outwards (clockwise) while spinning counter
Inspired by the classic Chorus and Stompbox sounds of yesteryear, Tricerachord captures that lushness with its Bucket Brigade style chorusing paired up against Eventide’s MicroPitch detuning for an effect that will have you feeling like Rick Wakeman in his prime!
TriceraChorus is an innovative pedal from Eventide that combines a rich Bucket Brigade-style chorus with MicroPitch detuning, stomping through the lush jungles of a lost period in time. This pairing produces crystal clear phasing and flanging tones like you would only hear on fossilized recordings found deep within Cretaceous Period earth!
The Swirl footswitch adds psychedelic Univibe style effects for plenty more sonic possibilities to explore without ever having to play around too much with knobs or confusing settings menus when there are so few buttons this guy has left after we finished counting teeth first thing out of necessity because let’s face it: most people
Deep Modulation & Dreamy Textures
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy 80s sound.
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets
A Trifecta of Tone
TriceraChorus is a three-in-one monster of sound. With its arsenal of effects, it’s no wonder why this pedal has been called “the perfect chorus.
In “chorus” mode you get lush and heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount units like the Tri-Chorus effect for rich analog depth with just enough movement; when set to oral Mode instead that same powerful tone gets more complex adding warbly qualities which can be customized per your needs through tweaking knobs on each side (including detune). The vibrato setting produces an even better alternative type derived Ripple™ – especially if combined with Swirl