IK Multimedia is proud to announce iLoud MTM is now shipping! iLoud MTM offers a true phase-coherent response and incredible stereo imaging for unbelievably realistic, natural sound like you’ve never heard.
With a flat response from 40 Hz to 24 kHz, highs are neutral and defined, mids are clear and balanced, and lows are surprisingly deep. Precise, point-source performance means you can mix for hours without ear fatigue.
iLoud MTM adjusts to any room in seconds, with auto-calibration derived from ARC System and an included room analysis mic, so you can be sure the work you do translates better than ever.
PHASE-COHERENT FOR BETTER MIXES
iLoud MTM leverages IK’s two decades of DSP experience to offer a true phase-coherent response. You’ll hear instruments and dialogue as if it’s happening live and discover more detail in your tracks than ever before.
This linear-phase response is rarely found in speakers even several times iLoud MTM’s price and has to be heard to be appreciated.
SUPERIOR IMAGING & PRECISION
iLoud MTM uses a symmetrical design, with a pair of 3.5” high performance woofers and one 1” high definition tweeter, to provide ultra-precise, point source sound that can’t be achieved by 2-way systems at close distances.
This minimizes the ear fatigue caused by traditional 2- or 3-way designs, so you can mix longer and with less effort.
IK’s new Physical Response Linearization (PRL™) system uses a precise model of the enclosure’s design to correct the system’s performance in real-time. The result is a stunningly “firm,” balanced and defined low end,
all the way down to 40 Hz.
iLoud MTM Specifications
- Type: 2-Way/3-speakers bi-amped, digitally controlled studio monitor
- LF Drivers: 2 x 3.5” polypropylene custom made mid-woofers
- HF Driver: 1” low distortion, back chambered silk dome tweeter
- Acoustic Design: DSP tuned bass reflex
- Number of amps per speaker: 2
- Amplifiers type: High efficiency Class-D
- Total power: 100W RMS
- LF power: 70W RMS
- HF power: 30W RMS
- Crossover Type: Linear Phase Variable Order
- Crossover Frequency: 3.1kHz
- Frequency response: from 50 Hz to 24 kHz +/- 2dB (40 Hz -6dB when uncal, -3 dB when cal)
- Phase response: System remains coherent within +/- 15° from 200Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity at +4dBu: 0dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Sensitivity at -10dBV: -11dBu signal generates a 100 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Maximum SPL @ 1m, one speaker playing, on axis: 103dB from 200Hz up sine wave, 95dB at 100Hz sine, 93dB pink noise
- Placement setup: Manual switches for LF Extension, LF trim, HF trim, Desk position
- LF extension: switch Sets -3dB point of the frequency response at 40, 50 or 60 Hz
- LF switch: Low shelf, +2dB or -3dB from 100Hz down
- HF switch: high shelf, +2dB or -2dB from 8kHz up
- Desk switch: -4dB at 160Hz and +1dB at 1.8kHz
- Calibration: Fully automatic and built-in digital calibration, microphone included
- Measurement Microphone: Omnidirectional, Mems based precision measurement microphone
- Full DSP control
- Connectors: 1x combo XLR-1/4” TRS balanced input; 1/8” TS ARC microphone input, 1 x USB type-B (service use only), AC POWER socket
- Power requirement: 90 to 240 V AC, auto-ranging, 50 or 60Hz, 120W max power consumption
iLoud MTM is available for purchase from the IK Multimedia online store and IK authorized dealers worldwide. Pricing: $/€349.99 / each or $/€699.99 / pair