NADA, Meditation & New Age Sounds by Eduardo Tarilonte
Nada is the primal sound or the first vibration out of which the whole creation has sprung
NADA is a fascinating collection of sounds for Meditation, New Age, and Relaxation Music. In NADA you will find inspiring instruments such as Strings, Winds, Percussions, Pianos, Eternal Sounding Bowls, Glasses and Bells. NADA also offers mesmerizing overtone Singing Voices and an alluring and charming Female Solo Voice as well as deep, peaceful, and warm Meditations Pads.
Nada is the Sanskrit word for “sound” or “tone.” Many yogis believe that nada is the hidden energy that connects the outer and inner cosmos. Nada yoga, or nada philosophy, is based on the premise that the entire universe consists of sound vibrations called nadas. The words, nada yoga, can be translated to mean “union through sound.” This ancient Indian system follows a science of inner transformation through sound and tone.
“After a whole life having gone through many musical styles, there is one that has always been in my heart. Because, deep inside, is a significant part of my soul and my essence from which I cannot let go: New Age music – to which I owe it all; what I am and what I feel. I have gone from ethnic, folk, antique to soundtrack music, and every single note I composed or sampled was imbued with it in some way. Sometimes I thought it had left, never to return, but it was always there, dormant and feeding from those new styles and, at the same time, providing them with all its spirit. Now it has returned and more beautiful than ever. NADA is a spiritual travel through the sounds of my soul.” EDUARDO TARILONTE
NADA offers more than 440 sounds built from over 9,000 samples. The library contains a vast collection of instruments perfectly suited for meditation and new age music. All instruments have been sampled keeping simplicity and usability in mind. At the same time the raw and authentic beauty of the instruments, recorded with true legato, endless loop and control capabilities from samplers, make for an inspiring source of sounds.
- Plucked: Eastern Harp Ensemble, Japanese Koto, and Indian Tanpura Drones
- Bowed: Ethnic Violin, Classical Violin, and Viola da Gamba
- Bamboo Flute, Indian Low Bansuri, Concert Alto Flute, Concert Flute, Cornett, Chinese Dizi, Duduk, Eastern Double Reed, English Flagelote High, English Flagelote Low, Chinese Hulusi, Panpipes, Shakuhachi, Small Wooden Flute and Wooden Flute.
Some of these instruments like Bansuri, Dizi, Hulusi, and Shakuhachi, have up to 11 phrases available per note that can be blended with the sustained note with the Ornaments slider.
- Pitched: Balafon, Crotales, Crystal Singing Bowls, Dream Bells, Glasses, Kalimba, Music Box, Meditation Bells, Meditation Crystal Bowls, Meditation Tibetan Bowls, Temple Bells, Tibetan Bells, Tibetan Singing Bowls.
- Unpitched: Cymbal, Ghatam, Planet Gong, Hand Sleigh Bell, Metal Plate, Rainstick, Tabla (Baya and Daya), Tibetan Finger Bells and Wind Chimes
NADA contains different piano sounds. From digital and dreamy pianos to a beautiful upright piano called White Piano.
- Digital Piano: Digital piano sounds from different sources to create soft, dreamy and gentle atmospheres.
- White Piano: An upright piano with a beautiful tone. Recorded with close microphones to get an intimate feeling and a dreamy new age touch with the built-in reverb.
Real & Synth Voices
NADA contains various voice sounds divided into two categories: Real and Synth. Real Voices include male overtone singing voices and a beautiful ethereal female solo voice. Synth voices include different synthesized voices, from solo to choir.
- Overtone Singing, featuring Moisés Pérez y Joaquín Manjón from Muom: Overtone singing is an ancient practice. This technique produces two or more vocal sounds at the same time. The second flute-like tone sounds about two octaves above the normal voice.
- Voice of Silence, featuring Ana Duble: Alluring and charming ethereal female voice with true legato and around 300 phrases in different pitches.
- Crystal Voices: Alluring and fascinating ethereal female synth voice with 5 vowels.
- Meditation Choir: Soft and peaceful choral synth voices with 5 vowels and closed mouth.
- Sacred Choir: Mystical choral synth voices with 5 vowels and closed mouth. Separated in male and female sections.
- Voices of Eternity: Grand and deep yet ethereal synth voices.
- Voices of Light: Clear and deep ethereal synth voices.
Ambient Meditation Soundscapes & Pads
The instrument collection is complemented by delicate Ambient Soundscapes, to create deep and reassuring atmospheres using complex sound textures. These textures consist of several elements that can be adjusted in level and panning to your liking in the mixer page of the Engine. In total NADA offers 16 categories of Ambient Soundscapes featuring 200 pads in various subcategories.
NADA is fully compatible with other libraries by Eduardo Tarilonte since it has been recorded by Jorge Calderón Muriel in the Eldana Studio in Spain, using the highest quality equipment such as the Kahayan 4K7 microphone and 12K72 preamp. The instruments have been close mic’ed in order to capture all details and to provide a direct sound experience that can be flexibly edited and shaped in all directions by external tools.
NADA is available now for € 199