Kirk Hunter Studios released Spotlight Strings 4D
Spotlight Strings 4D was programmed to follow your playing style intuitively. No need for excessive key switching and feature changes. Simply put, it’s fun to play.
Modern, easy-to-use interface
The learning curve for Spotlight 4D is incredibly easy.
Morphing and blending in and out between “longs”, tremolos, and trills can create truly interesting and inspirational phrases.
Designed for Native Instrument’s Kontakt Retail, Spotlight Strings 4D delivers unrivaled vibrato control for solos. Vibrato amount, speed, fade-in time, and “instant” vibrato controls.
Four Section Sizes In A Single Instrument
4 independently-mixable soloists per instrument. Layering up to 4 soloists over an ensemble provides depth and realism. And the vibrato and dynamic control of these soloists is like none other out there.
- 4 Violins
- 4 Violas
- 3 Cellos
- 2 Double Basses
- 8 Violins
- 6 Violas
- 6 Cellos
- 3 Double Basses
- 16 Violins
- 12 Violas
- 12 Cellos
- 6 Basses
Spotlight Strings 4D Features
- Morph long (sustained) articulations with trills and tremolos. Create truly interesting effects by fading in/out trills, tremolos, and long notes.
- All-In-One Instruments. No more hunting around to load the right patch.
- Legato with Chords. No more switching back and forth between “legato” and “polyphonic” just to play chords.
- Unrivaled Vibrato Control for Solos. Vibrato amount, speed, fade-in time, and “instant” vibrato controls.
- Articulations switched by key switch or UACC (universal articulation continuous control). If UACC is chosen, your cue will automatically “chase” the articulation so that you don’t have to worry if the right articulation is happening wherever you start the cue.
- Senses whether you are playing “staccato” or “connected” without needing additional control.
- Create any length staccato from any sustained articulation
- Total attack strength control. Control the attack by velocity, interface slider or MIDI CC
- Dynamic control by velocity, MIDI CC or both.
- Microphone perspective
- Run Mode. Select a special “Run Mode” feature that makes playing fast runs much more realistic.
- Sordini emulation
- Purge. Purge articulations that you do not need.
- Auto Divisi. Automatically detects and executes the ensemble size needed for a chord or unison.
Spotlight Strings 4D Requirements
- A full retail version of Kontakt, version 5.7.1 or higher. Will NOT work in the free Kontakt Player!
- Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM (i7 – This library requires a robust CPU), 8 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (i7 – This library requires a robust CPU, 8 GB recommended)
- 10 GB free disk space for sample content
You must be logged in to post a comment.